Titisee-Neustadt: Black Forest Snow Hike with Rustic Meal
- Explore the winter wonderland of the Black Forest
- Follow an experienced guide through stunning nature
- Enjoy lunch at a traditional Black Forest farmhouse
Later on you will leave the forest, reaching a remote pasture which belongs to the traditional farmhouse Raimartihof. Here you stop for a traditional sausage meal, complete with Black Forest "Brägele" at lunchtime. After an extensive break, you will begin your journey back to the tour starting point.
Please understand that you will not take dogs with you out on this hike in consideration for other guests in the hut. A special offer for snowshoe tours with dogs can be found in the company's program, which you are welcome to contact the company to discuss.
- Qualified local snowshoe guide
- Snowshoes and walking poles
- Lunch at the hut (reserved table, bratwurst mit brägele, apple juice, and water)
- Children under 12 years
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the official parking place on the left side, directly when you enter Hinterzarten. Once all our guests have arrived, we will continue in convoy a little further into the mountains. There is no public transport available. Please give the local partner a call if you are unsure about finding the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Check-in time is 15 minutes before the tour starts.
• The tour will start punctually at the indicated time. Delays can unfortunately not be taken into account.
• Guarantee of performance: This tour will take place in all weather conditions, provided there is no danger to the participants (at the discretion of the local partner). So please wear adequate and weatherproof hiking clothes, including mountain boots, gloves, and a hat.