Learn the story of the legendary ocean liner and her fateful journey across the Atlantic at the Belfast Titanic Experience, the world’s largest exhibit dedicated to the Titanic. Journey through 10 galleries at the site of the ship’s construction.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Proceed to the manned ticket desk on the ground atrium.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note: Titanic Belfast operates on a timed entry system. This ticket does not guarantee your entry time. On arrival, you must show proof of purchase of your ticket at the manned ticket desk on the ground floor atrium, where you will be given your time slot to enter the Titanic Experience. It is strongly recommended to arrive outside the peak hours of 11.30 AM and 3.00 PM, during the months of July and August and during public holidays, in order to avoid crowds and/or delays in entering the experience
- The last admission is 1 hour 40 minutes before closing time
- The SS Nomadic may be closed for private functions from time to time; in this case, your SS Nomadic ticket will be redeemable on another date of your choosing within the same calendar year
- The SS Nomadic opening hours may differ from the Titantic Experience
- Audio guides are available to purchase for an extra cost on arrival