Discover one of the most popular wildlife-viewing locations in Sri Lanka on a trip departing from Tissamaharama. Take a thrilling jeep tour to spot elephants, leopards, bears, crocodiles, and monkeys.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- During the drought period, Yala national park is closed to visitors for a short period of time. If you book your trip during the drought season you will be directed to another nearby wildlife park such as Kumana, Udawalawe for the safari.