Tirana, the capital of Albania, is known for diverse architecture and a contrast of lifestyle where the traditional meets the modern.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere
- Marvel at the sights
- City Tour of Tirana
- Qualified guide
- Entrance fee to the National Historical Museum
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.