Tirana: Day Trip to Budva
- Soak up amazing views of Sveti Stefan
- Visit one of the oldest towns in Europe
- See the city museum and citadel
- Immerse yourself in the "Miami of Montenegro"
The old town is considered as “the place to be seen”, where you can find items ranging from designer clothes to souvenirs to take with you as a memory. In the middle of the town you can discover the Citadel, the castle of Budva which offers outstanding views of the Riviera. Following that, move on to soak up the amazing views of Sveti Stefan, one of the most amazing islets of Budva.
This town is one of the most attractive coastal cities of Montenegro, and the old part of the city is the jewel on the crown. As an illustration of that, encounter the Italian presence around the city through the Old Town's Venetian-influenced walls. Finally, visit the museum of Budva, which is home to important and informative artifacts.
- Entrance fees
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts, your guide will be holding a sign with "Sondor Travel" on it, and will meet you right in front of the national hero monument in the square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately