Discover two of the most beautiful cities in Albania: Kruja and Tirana. Kruja provides visitors with great views of the majestic local landscape and a rich collection of historical sites, while Tirana has something for everyone.
What to Expect
The group will meet in Tirana at 09:30, when it will proceed to the historic town of Kruja. This is located 45 minutes from Tirana, where it rises on the slopes of Salltiku Mountain. This provides visitors with a great view of the majestic local landscapes. In Kruja, you can see several important historic sites, including the 5th-century castle, with its nine towers.
On a walking tour of Kruja, you will discover the medieval Old Bazaar, the fortress, the Ethnographic Museum, and the Museum of George Kastriot Skanderbeg - Albania's national hero. Afterwards, there will be time for a delicious lunch in a local restaurant.
After the tour returns to Tirana, your city tour will begin at Skenderbeg Square, where you can visit the National Theater, the Historic Museum, the Cultural Palace, and the Pyramid - built in 1988 as a museum for Enver Hoxha, the dictator.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- City tour of Tirana and Kruje
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees at mentioned monuments and museums
What's Not Included
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel