Marvel at the fascinating underwater world of SEA LIFE Timmendorfer Strand. Explore the world of sharks, see bright-colored clownfish, discover the tropical rainforest and much more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Kurpromenade 5 23669 Timmendorfer Strand Directions: By car: A1 Hamburg-Lübeck-Puttgarden until exit 18 (Timmendorfer Strand). Follow the signs for SEA LIFE P2 (Famila-parking space). SEA LIFE is located approx. 300 m away next to the Curschmann-Clinic and the Seebrücke (pier). For satnav please use the address Höppnerweg. By public transport: Hourly connection from Lübeck main station (in the direction of Puttgarden/Neustadt i.H.) approx. 15 minutes. The aquarium provides a wheelchair accessible tour. Children of up to 14 years can access the exhibition only accompanied by an adult.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Ticket only valid for the selected date/time. Last admission is 1 hour before the closing time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Many of the animals shown at SEA LIFE are on the red list of threatened species. They were saved and can not be returned to their natural habitat or were born and grew up as part of SEA LIFE's conservation projects