Discover flora from Brazil and the world on a tour through Rio de Janeiro’s Botanical Garden. Take in panoramic views and follow a trail through Tijuca National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in South Zone Rio area (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon and Leme). Estimated times: between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM (pickup) and 6:00 PM (approximate drop off) – subject to change according to traffic conditions. Passengers not staying at one of the hotels in our pickup list will be informed of the nearest pickup point and time. Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the pickup time.
- Get up close to the nature of Rio de Janeiro
- Learn about local and international flora at the Botanical Garden
- Bask in the panoramic views from the Vista Chinesa gazebo
- Walk a trail through Tijuca National Forest
- Pass by the famous São Conrado beach
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Round-trip transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets to the Botanical Garden of Rio de Janeiro
- Professional guide with live tour commentary
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in the South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, and Leblon)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food or drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The Vista Chinesa and some points of the Tijuca Forest may sometimes be inaccessible by vehicles and temporarily out of the itinerary. There is no discount or refund policy for these cases. When the access is allowed, the locations will return immediately to the itinerary.