Discover flora from Brazil and the world on a tour through Rio de Janeiro’s Botanical Garden. Take in panoramic views and follow a trail through Tijuca National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are available from hotels in the South Zone Rio area (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, and Leme). If you're outside the pickup list zone, you will be informed of the nearest pickup point and time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- On Saturdays and Sundays, Vista Chines will be off the route as vehicles are not allowed on the highway
- There is no discount or refund policy for these cases
- Passengers who choose the option without entrance to the Botanical Garden included must purchase the ticket at the ticket office, cash only