The Pedra Bonita is one of the easiest and most rewarding hikes in Rio. The activity does not require great physical effort and takes you to one of the most spectacular views of the city. Enjoy fresh air, beautiful scenery and lovely pictures!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This activity is easy for the standards of the trails but requires physical ability and mobility. The path to the summit goes over uneven ground, rocks and roots
- In the case of bad weather conditions the activity will be canceled
- Please remember to bring 1 to 1.5 liters of water, trail snacks, , sunglasses, sunscreen
- Please wear light clothing and shoes with good grip
- This activity is not recommended for children under 10 years of age
- Please note that pick-up is only provided from downtown hotels, hotels in the Lapa district and hotels in the south of Rio de Janeiro (Flamengo, Botafogo, Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon)
- The itinerary is subject to change as is the order of places visited
- A minimum of 2 people is required for the tour confirmation. If this number is not reached, you will be offered another date or a refund.