Experience the sunset from the most beautiful part of Lake Balaton on a stand-up paddle board. Enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, as well as fantastic views of the Tihany peninsular from the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Hungarian, German
Select participants and date
The SUP Center is situated in the family resort Club Tihany, about 200 meters from the ferry at the tip of the Tihany Peninsula. At the entrance of Club Tihany, tell the guards that you are coming for a SUP tour and show them your voucher. Drive into the holiday resort, pass the hotel building and turn right. Right before the yacht club you will see the entrance to the beach on your left hand side, marked with a flag. This is how you will know you have found the right place.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs