Hear the chirping of the birds on a small-group early morning jungle excursion to a local pool, hot spring, and the Tiger Cave Temple. Enjoy a homemade breakfast before visiting Krabi’s top attractions with an outstanding guide, peace, and no crowds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is from your accommodation in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- You will walk on a 1 kilometer trail to reach the Emerald Pool in the Krabi rain forest
- During the Gurney's pitta breeding season the "Blue Pool" is closed to public
- If you want to climb up the 1,237 steps to the top of the Tiger Cave Temple, wear good footwear and bring a second t-shirt as the weather is hot and humid