Throw yourself off one of the largest dams in the world, just like James Bond did in "Goldeneye." Fall 220 meters toward the river so far below and experience a breathtaking adrenaline rush.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- German, English
- Experience the world's highest jump from solid ground
- Enjoy stunning Alpine views
- Jump like James Bond in Goldeneye
- Combine your jump with a canyoning adventure
- Jump training
- Jump fees
- Pregnant women
- People with epilepsy
- People over 243 lbs (110 kg)
- People under 99 lbs (45 kg)
- People with heart problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Visually impaired people
- People with vertigo
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please meet 10 minutes before the activity starts on the dam in the Verzascatal. Buses run from Locarno.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Student card
Know before you go
- Children and adolescents need their parents' permission, those over 65 years a doctor's reference.
- Participants must weigh between 45 kg and 110 kg.
- Children under 10 years old cannot participate in this tour.
- Oldest participant so far was aged 78 years old.
- Out of season, jumps can be arranged upon request.
- This experience takes place rain or shine.