Throw yourself off one of the largest dams in the world, just like James Bond did in "Goldeneye." Fall 220 meters toward the river so far below and experience a breathtaking adrenaline rush.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Starting times 3:00 PM, 3:20 PM, 3:40 PM
- Instant confirmation
- German, English
- Experience the world's highest jump from solid ground
- Enjoy stunning Alpine views
- Jump like James Bond in Goldeneye
- Combine your jump with a canyoning adventure
- Jump training
- Jump fees
- Pregnant women
- People with epilepsy
- People over 243 lbs (110 kg)
- People under 99 lbs (45 kg)
- People with heart problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Visually impaired people
- People with vertigo
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet 10 minutes before the activity starts on the dam in the Verzascatal. Buses run from Locarno.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Student card
Know before you go
- Children and adolescents need their parents' permission, those over 65 years a doctor's reference.
- Participants must weigh between 45 kg and 110 kg.
- Children under 10 years old cannot participate in this tour.
- Oldest participant so far was aged 78 years old.
- Out of season, jumps can be arranged upon request.
- This experience takes place rain or shine.