Daytrip out of St. Moritz to discover the fun of riding a snowmobile in the Alps. Ride through the fairytale winter wonderland in the highlands, past deserted villages enjoying a breathtaking scenery
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Italian, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Upon request Hotel Pickup/Dropoff St. Moritz is available (surcharge)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Visa, if required
- Snow clothing
- Thermal clothing
- Winter sports gear
Know before you go
- Recommended equipment: good winter sports clothing, snow shoes, gloves, hat (skiing or snowboarding helmet), ski goggles.
- Important: dependent on availability, the time of the tour can be selected according to when best suits you. Please contact the organizer after booking to arrange.
- A driver's license for either a car and/or motorbike is a precondition for participation.