Vergina & Pella: Day Trip to the Greek Kingdom of Macedonia
- Travel back to 3 fundamental periods of Greek history
- Take a road trip into the land of Alexander The Great and the Macedons
- Explore the Museum and Archaeological site of Pella, the capital of the kingdom of Macedon
- Visit the Royal Tombs of Aigai at the Vergina Museum
- Enjoy lunch at a traditional Greek tavern in the area
Continue to Vergina and visit the Museum of the Royal Tombs of Aigai, which is situated in the borders of the village. A local licensed tour guide will guide you into the Museums and the Archaeological sites.
Board the bus and drive to a fantastic restaurant for lunch. Savor Greek traditional homemade dishes, before the bus takes you back to Thessaloniki at approximately 3:30 PM.
- Roundtrip transportation by modern A/C bus
- Basic travel transport insurance
- Skip-the-line assistance at the sites
- Multiple meeting points in Thessaloniki
- Entry tickets to the Museum of Vergina (12€) and to the Museum and archaeological site of Pella (8€)
- Lunch cost
- The guidance at the Archaeological site and Museum of Pella and the Museum of Vergina.
Prepare for the activity
Starting point: White Tower(Entance) 08:00 AM Stop 1: Makedonia Palace Hotel 08:05 AM Stop 2: Aristotle’s Square & Egnatia Street (Venizelos Statue) 08:15 AM Stop 3: Capsis Hotel 08:20 AM Stop 4: The Met Hotel 08:25 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Please bring your ID/passport to qualify for reduced prices
• The meeting points for this tour are: Thessaloniki White Tower(Entrance) 08:00 AM; Makedonia Palace Hotel 08:05 AM; Aristotle’s Square & Egnatia Street (Venizelos Statue) 08:15 AM; Capsis Hotel 08:20 AM; The Met Hotel 08:25 AM