Explore the local food markets of Thessaloniki and discover unknown hot spots on an amazing walking tour. Learn the history of the open markets and famous traditional Greek tavernas, and taste a variety of tasty treasures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Le Palace Art Hotel, 12 Tsimiski Street, Thessaloniki.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a family-friendly tour
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring sunscreen and a hat in the summer