Embark on a cruise to Mount Athos on this day trip from Thessaloniki. Marvel at 8 Holy Monasteries, visit the stunning Ammouliani Island and enjoy time to swim in crystal-clear blue waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Aristotelous Square or Egnatia Street (Venizelos Statue)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that there is a cruise ticket fee of 25 euros, which is payable at the time of boarding the boat
- Cruise ticket fee for ages 6-17 is 15 euros and for children 0-5 years old is free
- During the cruise, coffees, sandwiches, beers, and refreshments are available for you to purchase
- An audio guide is available in various languages
- Due to Greek law, boats are not allowed to moor on the Athos peninsula so you will see the monasteries from the boat
- Ammouliani Island is visited on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
- On Saturday there is a cruise around the western part of the Holy Mountain of Athos