Visit Meteora from Thessaloniki for an amazing experience. Travel by train from Thessaloniki, see all 6 monasteries with a wonderful tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek, Spanish
- Admire the architecture of 6 Greek monasteries
- Venture inside 3 monasteries to see the interiors
- Take photos at unique photo stops
- Round-trip train tickets
- Customized 5-hour Meteora tour
- Panoramic view of all 6 monasteries
- Local English or Spanish-speaking tour leader
- Pick-up/drop off from Kalambaka Train Station
- VIP limo minibus (small groups) during the tour
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus
- Panoramic Meteora map
- All taxes
- Hotel pickup in Thessaloniki
- Monastery entrance fees (€3 each)
- Guide inside the monasteries
- Gratuities (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Kalambaka Train Station (the minibus will wait for you outside the station).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Visitors inside the monasteries must be dressed modestly. Women must wear long skirts and long-sleeved blouses. Men must wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts.
- The supplier is not responsible for any train delays affecting the duration of the tour. They will be waiting for you to the train station and guarantee to bring you back in time to the train station.
- Your train tickets are e-tickets and will be send to your email after your tour confirmation.