Don't miss the opportunity during your stay in Thessaloniki to visit the breathtaking Meteora monasteries with this amazing full-day rail tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the parking lot at Kalampaka train station. The guide will be holding a signboard with your name written on it. You will journey there on your own by train, the tickets will be sent to you in a separate email by the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both men and women. Short skirts and shorts are not appropriate. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- You will travel by train on your own (tickets included) and meet your guide at Kalambaka train station
- The train journey is not direct, you have to change once at Palaiofarsalos station