Take a day excursion to travel back in time! Discover the culture and the traditional heritage of the mythical mountain of Olympus where the 12 gods of ancient Greece lived. Hike to the Enipeas gorge and enjoy lunch at a picturesque village nearby.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Board the Ammom Bus at Aristotelous Square & Egnatia Street next to the Venizelos Statue at 08:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The hike that leads to the cave of Saint Dionysius takes about 20 minutes and requires comfortable walking shoes
- Please be informed that there is the possibility of modifying the schedule of the excursion according to current weather conditions; in case of non-favorable weather conditions (mostly during winter season) the short trek might be replaced either by visiting the picturesque village of Litochoro or by visiting the Holy Monastery of Saint Dionysus