Santorini Half-Day Small Group and Private Wine TourProduct ID: 28028
From $97 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up is available from different locations in Santorini, if your accommodation is accessible by car. Please provide the hotel name, address, phone number, and a personal cell (mobile) phone number at the time of booking to facilitate arrangements.
- Visit 3 traditional wineries and cellars in the countryside of Santorini
- Savor a selection of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece
- Stroll through a vineyard on the volcanic soils and discover the unique viticulture traditions
- Enjoy an assortment of local cheese, salami, and Greek olives
- Get wine tasting tips from an English-speaking wine expert at a mini wine-tasting tutorial
- Discover parts of Santorini’s history through its winemaking
- Visit hidden parts of the island most tours don't cover
- Travel in small groups for a more personalized and intimate experience
Winemaking on Santorini dates back more than 3,000 years, and the tour covers the most traditional cellars of the island, starting at a vineyard on the black volcanic soils. Stroll through the unique basket vines, learning about the local viticulture that makes vine-growing in Santorini respected worldwide for its distinctive means of production.
Learn the island's history through its winemaking as you move between 3 different wineries, all acclaimed by international experts. Taste the major wine styles of Santorini, such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri, and Vinsanto.
You will also be introduced to renowned Greek wine styles, all accompanied by local delicacies, including cheese, salami, and Greek olives. As an added bonus, explore a traditional village to escape the hustle and bustle of Fira.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel, or the cable car port (cruise visitors)
- Visit 3 renowned wineries featured in respected wine magazines such as "Wine & Spirits" and "Decanter"
- Wine tasting of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece
- English-speaking wine expert guide
- Mini wine-tasting tutorial
- Antipasti plate of cheese, salami, and olives
- All taxes
- Admissions and tasting fees
- Lunch (included on the Private Tour option)
- Cable car tickets for Cruise visitors (optional)
All cruise ship passengers with individual programs are taken to the old Port of Fira, the capital of Santorini, by tender boats. At the port, take the cable car up to Fira town. The meeting point for the tour is at the cable car's exit in Fira town. Your guide will wait for you there, holding a sign with your name. Please provide the name, arrival time of your ship, and your full name and cell (mobile) phone number at the time of booking to facilitate arrangements. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 28028