Sip your way around Santorini as the sun begins to set on a 4-hour wine tour of the island. You’ll visit 3 traditional wineries, learn about Santorini’s unique viticulture, taste at least 12 wines, and enjoy a spectacular sunset at the last winery!
What to Expect
Taste a variety of the fine wines of Santorini on a 4-hour wine tour of the island, visiting 3 traditional wineries, and enjoying a Santorini sunset at your final stop.
Sample as many as 12 different varietals, including a wine made from the indigenous Assyrtiko grape. Learn about the island’s unique viticulture that produces some of the most crisp and seductively sweet wines in the Mediterranean.
Explore a volcanic vineyard, visit wine cellars, and enjoy a platter of local delicacies to accompany the wine.
The itinerary for the Sunset Wine Tour includes visits to the Boutari Winery, the traditional Gavalas Winery, and finally to the Santo Winery, where you’ll enjoy both the wines and the sunset views.
- Pick-up and drop off at your Santorini hotel or the cruise port
- Visit to 3 renowned wineries (featured in respected wine magazines)
- Tasting of 12 different styles of wine from Santorini and other parts of Greece
- English-speaking wine expert guide
- Mini wine-tasting tutorial
- Assortment of snacks and cheeses at the first and last winery
- All taxes
- Admissions and tasting fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
This is a small group wine tour.
Tours depart daily at approximately 16:00, depending on the location of your hotel. Departures are available from 01 June-30 September every year.