Take the worry out of your arrival or departure from Santorini with a pre-booked shuttle transfer from major tourist centers on the island to and from the airport. The regular service runs throughout the day, with collection from the Arrivals Lounge.
What to Expect
Enjoy a worry-free, affordable shuttle bus service from Santorini International Airport to centrally located hotels in Santorini city center. Hop on the regular service that runs throughout the day, and enjoy a collection direct from inside the Arrival Lounge.
Arriving on the beautiful black-sand island of Santorini can be a stressful experience. But, with this transfer from Santorini International Airport to centrally located hotels you can wave goodbye to those anxieties. The service runs every hour from early in the morning to the evening, covering transfers to central Santorini hotels as well as hotels in Imerovigli, Oia, Kamari and Perissa.
It is cheaper than any other door-to-door mode of transport, such as flagging a taxi, and much less hassle than the public transport. Even if your flight is delayed, uniformed staff will greet you at the airport at well-placed information desks inside the Arrival Lounge. They will assist you with your luggage and help you board the comfortable shuttle bus, negating the need to wait outside at a bus stop.
Once on board, the shuttle bus travels non-stop to Santorini and drops you off at your hotel door. Book the return journey and the bus will collect you from your hotel lobby for the drive back to Santorini Airport, a distance of approximately 14 -28 kilometers (depending on your hotel location).
- Airport transfer
- VAT and taxes
- Luggage service as specified
What's Not Included
- Any additional excess luggage will be charged at EUR 5 per item
Know Before You Go
• Please present your voucher to the rep or driver on arrival
• The transfer service maintains a strict no smoking policy, and no alcohol may be consumed on any of the vehicles at any time
• All luggage is carried at passengers own risk. The company reserves the right to refuse unusually heavy and bulky luggage if company staff consider there is insufficient accommodation for such articles, or the loading and unloading of the same may cause delay to the vehicle. This right may be exercised even where the luggage has previously been carried
• Extra hand luggage will not incur any additional charges. Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 23 kilograms will be charged as an extra item. Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 30 kilograms will be refused
• Golf bags, skies, surf boards and wheelchairs can not be carried on the transfer vehicle
• Each passenger may carry 1 item of large luggage and 1 item of hand luggage