Sail in style on the most luxurious catamaran in Greece. Lagoon 560 offers 5-hour cruises that take you to see Santorini's most amazing sights. Enjoy a barbecue meal that features popular local dishes, along with unlimited wine, beer, and soft drinks.
What to Expect
The minibus will pick you up at your hotel and in a short time you’ll arrive at the Amoudi port, situated below the picturesque village of Oia. Board a luxurious catamaran for a 5-hour cruise to see the sights around Santorini.
Stop at the well-known hot springs and enjoy a half-hour of swimming and bathing in the mineral-rich mud baths. Experience soothing warm springs that come from the bottom of the sea.
Then you'll head to the southern part of the island, passing the light house and the Indian Face black rock, stopping for around an hour and a half at the White Beach, where you'll be able to swim and snorkel in a quiet bay. Crew members will throw bread into the sea as you watch colorful fish gather around.
Relax as the crew prepares a barbecue meal on board. Savor local delicacies such grilled chicken, grilled pork, Greek salad, ntolmadakia (wrapped grape leaves with rice), pasta salad with tuna, and more. Accompanying the meal is an unlimited supply of wine, soft drinks, ouzo, and beer.
The final stop of the day will be a half hour at the amazing Red Beach.
- Barbecue meal (pork chops, chicken fillet, ntolmadakia, Greek salad, pasta salad with tuna, bread and tzatziki)
- Drinks (unlimited white wine, beers, soft drinks, water, and ouzo)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Round-trip hotel transfers
Hotel pick-up is provided. Please call +30 22860 72200 and provide your email address and hotel details.
What to Remember
• Please provide the full names of all participants and hotel information for the pick-up service. You will receive an email informing you of the exact meeting point and time
• There will be a maximum of 22-24 guests on board
• Be sure to bring a swimsuit and a light jacket to wear after swimming
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included in the price