Discover beautiful Santorini by electric bike and ride some great routes that pass through almost all of the island. Get breathtaking views of the sea, mountains and traditional settlements. Pedal from Perissa to Emporio Castelli, Megalochori and more.
What to Expect
Collect an electric bike suited to you for the start of a vivid excursion along the coast of Santorini. Pedal past beaches and discover fabulous spots all over the island.
Start at Perissa and follow the road to Emporio Castelli, where you can stop for a coffee or juice in one of the traditional “hidden” venues near the castle. Continue along the wine roads to Megalochori and take a break to look at the heart on the rock.
Next, pedal along a traditional road from Megalochori to discover a view of the Santorini caldera. Visit the city settlement of Akrotiri!, suggested as a possible inspiration for Plato’s story of Atlantis. Go to the castle built during the medieval Italian era.
Back on your bike, journey alongside the sea, passing Perivolos, with its endless beaches and well organized beach bars, until you return to Perissa. End your tour with a refreshing drink on the beach.
- Transportation to and from your accommodation
- Electric bike with fork and seat-post suspension
- Cycling helmet
- Narration in English
- Experienced tour leader
- Snapshots with an action camera
- Local delicacy
- 2 water bottles (500 milliliters)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The local supplier only uses electric bikes as they allow you to climb a steep hill without having to exert too much energy. They provide an effortless and pleasant experience. You will mostly travel along off-road paths and the tour lasts for around 4 hours
• This tour is suitable for anyone aged 16 and over
• There is a maximum weight limit of 100 kilograms and a minimum height requirement of 160 centimeters