Discover the two most popular nature sites Rhodes has to offer in one day on a coach trip. Explore the Valley of the Butterflies, then drive to the East Coast to discover the Seven Springs Valley.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- After booking, you will be contacted with the precise pickup time and place. If your hotel is not listed, write it in the comments so the activity provider can suggest the nearest pickup point. Please be ready 5 minutes earlier at your designated pickup point. Look for the tour bus with the Manos Going logo.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Butterflies can only be seen during the high season from late May to mid-September
- The paths in the nature parks are unpaved with uneven surfaces
- Pickup Service is scheduled between 8:45 AM and 10:00 AM. Your precise pickup time depends on your Accommodation.
- Tour Itinerary:
- - Drive to "Petaloudes" along the West Coast of Rhodes Island - approx. 30 min
- - Stop at the Central Bus Parking for instructions - 2 min
- - Free time in Butterfly Valley - 2 hrs
- * Entrance ticket High Season 5€/p.p., Low Season 3€/p.p.
- - Drive to "Epta Piges" - approx. 45 min
- - Stop at the Bottom Parking Area (for tourist Busses) for instructions - 2 min
- - Free time in Seven Springs Valley – 1h 45min (Free site)
- - A relaxing return drive to your resort/ accommodation - approx. 30 min-1hr
- The path involves a steep, uneven section and steps (0.62 miles/ 1 km). There are handrails and many benches along the trail
- Travelers must be able to step in and out of the tour vehicle. The coach has a power step