Get a hug from a dolphin at Anguilla’s Dolphin Discovery park and see dolphins in their natural habitat at the largest dolphin park in the Caribbean. Swim with the dolphins in an enclosed ocean pool, and sail by catamaran for lunch at the beach.
What to Expect
Enjoy a relaxing day on the beach and at Dolphin Discovery, Anguilla’s popular dolphin park located on Blowing Point Beach, just 20 minutes by ferry from St. Maarten. The new natural habitat is the largest of its kind in the Caribbean, and guests can now enjoy their swims with the dolphins in enclosed ocean pools.
Sail by catamaran to Anguilla from Simpson Bay, with drinks and snacks served on board. Enjoy a barbecue lunch at Smokeys Restaurant in Cove Bay, and some free time on the white sand beach, where you are free to snorkel in the Caribbean Sea.
For your 30-minute dolphin swim, you have the choice of 1 from the following 3 fun packages: Enjoy a hug, handshake, and hand target (where the dolphin jumps towards your hands) on the Encounter swim. Play dolphin games with balls and other toys, and get a kiss and a dance with a dolphin before you leave!
Opt for the Adventure swim for a belly ride and boogie push, as well as a dolphin hug and hand target. Throw some balls and other playing toys, and leave with a kiss and dolphin dance. The Royal swim includes a foot push, dorsal tow, and handshake, as well as a dolphin kiss. Whichever option you choose, you will get to enjoy some free time with your new, lovable dolphin friend.
- Catamaran cruise
- Drinks and snacks on board
- Snorkel gear
- Barbecue lunch at Smokeys Restaurant, Cove Bay
- Time at the beach, and to snorkel
- Taxi to Dolphin Park at Blowing Point
- Dolphin swim of your choice
What's Not Included
- Port fees (USD 15 per person)
- Extra drinks on shore
- Photos and souvenirs
- Personal beach gear (towels, hats, sunblock)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Kids must swim with a paying adult companion
• The dolphin encounter is for all ages
• Adventure and royal swims are for kids over 8 years old
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience and interact from a special underwater platform
• The use of safety vests is required in all water programs
• If you have any health or physical problems please contact the call center before you make your reservation for full information about the services
• Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species