On this exclusive, private full-day Delhi tour, experience the capital of India while moving across the ancient Mughal monuments and the new presidential buildings.
What to Expect
The tour will start in morning after a pick-up from your hotel or airport in New Delhi.
Old Delhi monuments included:
- Red Fort: Built by the 5th Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, the Mughal capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi
- Chandni Chowk: Experience a rickshaw ride through the old, busy streets of Delhi
- Jama Masjid: Largest mosque in India built by the 5th Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1656
New Delhi monuments included:
- Qutub Minar: The tallest brick minaret in the world, it is a part of UNESCO World Heritage Site. Commissioned by Qutb al-Din Aibak, the founder of the Delhi Sultanate in 1199 AD
- Humayun Tomb: This tomb of Mughal Emperor Humayun was commissioned by Humayun's son Akbar in 1569-70 and designed by Mirak Mirza Ghiyas - a Persian architect
- India Gate: Also known as All India War Memorial, India Gate is a memorial to the 82,000 soldiers of the undivided Indian army who died in the period between 1914 to 1921 during the First World War.
- Lotus Temple: Also known as the Bahai House of Worship, the Lotus Temple has won numerous architectural awards and has been featured in hundreds of newspaper and magazine articles
- Presidential Buildings: Sit back as you enjoy a drive through the impressive diplomatic area, past Presidential House and the Parliament Buildings
The full-day Delhi tours ends in the evening at around 18:00 and you will be dropped back to your hotel/ airport in New Delhi.
- Private luxury car with skilled driver
- Rickshaw ride in Chandi Chowk - Old Delhi
- Tour guide
- All taxes, parking, and service fees
What's Not Included
- Entrance tickets
- Gratuities/ tips
Know Before You Go
• Wear comfortable walking shoes