Experience the wonders of Zion National Park on a self-guided driving tour with an audio guide. Visit all of the park highlights including Emerald Pools, Angel's Landing, and Kolob Canyon and Terrace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 730 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Start the tour on the app and follow the numbers in chronological order. The tour starting point is indicated by a green flag on the tour map screen. The tour Starting Points include Hurricane or Kanarraville for westbound travelers or Mt. Carmel Junction for eastbound travelersOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Water shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Between the months of March through May, personal vehicles are not authorized in the Zion Canyon region of Zion National Park (they are allowed in East Zion, Kolob Canyons and Kolob Terrace). During this time visitors must use the free shuttle service to this area. The audio guide will still work in the shuttle — just put on your headphones and listen to the stories along the way
- The park is open 24/7
- The visitor center, shuttle, and other services have varying hours of operation
- You must get a permit to hike Angel’s Landing
- The recommended starting time is before 8:00 am
- The time to complete this tour ranges from 1-2 days