See the capital's top attractions with London's Original Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour. Stop by Buckingham Palace, Westminster, Piccadilly Circus, London…
Brace yourself for a heart-stopping experience at The London Dungeon as the untold terrors of London’s past are brought to life before you. This…
Experience the ultimate tour of London on an extensive hop-on hop-off bus tour. You can immerse yourself in the innumerable attractions and…
See the iconic sights of London with a 24-hour ticket for a hop-on, hop-off River Thames sightseeing tour and take in the views from above with your…
Leaving from London at 8.45 am on board a luxury, air-conditioned coach, set off towards Warwick Castle. With an impressive 1100 years worth of…
One of London's top must-see tourist attractions, the Dungeon is dedicated to some of the city's more gruesome past. Here's a little bit of background to whet your appetite before you head along yourself.
The original London Dungeon was established in 1974. It was originally a more educational museum, dedicated to the likes of Boudicca, Mary Tudor and Thomas Becket.
Over the years, the museum has become more of an actor-led, and interactive experience, with tours and rides in place to entertain, excite and frighten visitors.
In 2013 the London Dungeon moved to a new location on the South Bank next to the London Eye to make way for new rides and expansion.
Now tours are led by actors in a fully immersive experience which will take you through some of London's and Britain's macabre past.
Although the museum is still based on historic events, it is more of a fun and exciting tourist attraction for the whole family. However age 8 and up is recommended to enter.
The standard opening times are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday; 10:00AM-5:00PM, Thursday; 11:00AM-5:00PM, Saturday & Sunday; 10:00AM-6:00PM.
Standard Adult ticket on the day: £25.95. However, if you book online in advance tickets are cheaper!
Tours last around 90 minutes, however, this does not include queueing time! Make sure you arrive in plenty of time even if you have booked in advance!
- When to visitMonday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday; 10:00AM-5:00PM, Thursday; 11:00AM-5:00PM, Saturday & Sunday; 10:00AM-6:00PM.
- What is the price?Adult day-of tickets are £25.95, but advance purchases are cheaper.
- Will I need a guide?A guide is not necessary for the Dungeon, but check out our offers for tours and priority entrance!
- How to get thereTake the metro to the London Waterloo station and The London Dungeon is a short walk away.
- Additional tips** The London Dungeon cannot store luggage or strollers during your visit. | The ride is not suitable for visitors with photosensitive epilepsy or those who cannot climb stairs.*