Celebrate Bath's most famous resident and get a snapshot of what it would have been like to live in Regency times at the Jane Austen Center. Find out about everything that would have inspired Austen's timeless novels, such as fashion, food, and society.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
40 Gay St, Bath BA1 2NT, UKOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that there is no lift, access to all levels is by stairs
- The guided tour runs every 30-minutes