Explore the history of The Hague's trams and buses with this ticket to the The Hague Public Transport Museum. Upgrade your experience by selecting the option that includes a ride on a historic tram.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Show your ticket at the Hague Public Transport Museum (Haags Openbaar Vervoer Museum museum). The museum entrance is at the corner Parallelweg/Ter Borchstraat, opposite of tram stop Wouwermanstraat (tram lines 9, 11, and 12).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- If you book an entrance ticket for the museum together with a tram tour, you can decide yourself which tram tour you join. The tram departs at 12:45 PM, 2:00 PM and 3:15 PM from the museum.
- The museum has bathroom facilities for people with impaired mobility
- The historic trams are less suitable for people with impaired mobility, as wheelchairs only fit if they can be collapsed entirely