Explore The Hague in a unique way with a historical hop-on hop-off tram ticket. Discover The Hague's hotspots on board a 65-year-old tram and enjoy an audio tour offered in 10 languages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Dutch, English, German
- Audio guide included
- Dutch, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, German
Select participants and date
Board at any of the 14 stops, including tram stop 'Centrum' in the main shopping area, The Hague's main train station 'Den Haag Centraal' and tram stop 'Kurhaus' in Scheveningen. You can board the tram at any of these 14 stops: -stop 1 Gravenstraat: Plus Code 38H5+5H Den Haag -stop 2 Centrum: Plus Code 38H7+5Q Den Haag -stop 3 Centraal Station: Plus Code 38JF+87 Den Haag -stop 4 Malieveld: Plus Code 38M8+FWQ Den Haag -stop 5 Madurodam: Plus Code 37XX+PX Den Haag -stop 6 Nieuwe Duinweg / Westbroekpark: Plus Code 474Q+WR Den Haag -stop 7 Kurhaus: Plus Code 477M+7C Den Haag -stop 8 Zwarte Pad: Plus Code 478Q+M7 Den Haag -stop 9 Keizerstraat: Plus Code 473G+JP Den Haag -stop 10 World Forum: Plus Code 37WP+FC Den Haag -stop 11 Vredespaleis / Peace Palace: Plus Code 37PX+VF Den Haag -stop 12 Mauritskade: Plus Code 38M4+VG Den Haag -stop 13 Kneuterdijk: Plus Code 38J5+5R Den Haag -stop 14 Kerkplein: Plus Code 38H5+33 Den HaagOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tram operates every 30-minutes from 10:15 AM - 4:45 PM
- The first departure is at 10:15 AM, and the last departure is at 4:45 PM
- Baby strollers only fit on board if the stroller can be easily disassembled