Explore the historical city center of The Hague with an audio guide. Begin at the Mauritshuis, home to many artistic masterpieces, and enjoy unlimited use of your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Esperanto, English
Select participants and date
The easiest way is to walk from central station. It's nearly a straightline. Also there are signs placed with the directions to Mauritshuis.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This tour uses the VoiceMap mobile app. You'll need to download the app and then use the voucher code provided to download the tour.
- You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It’s best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point.
- When the download completes, you’ll see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The red start button will become active when you are at the starting point.
- This tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next.
- Please note that you'll need to use your own mobile device and headphones for this tour. The tour is only available in English.