Travel The Netherlands in miniature at the Madurodam theme park, and see the country’s highlights all in one place. Marvel at a man-sized Peace Palace in The Hague, see toy-size reconstructions of windmills, and try to lift your own weight in cheese!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Arabic, Hindi, Polish
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Dutch, Hindi
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Madurodam theme park is located on George Maduroplein 1, The Hague. Please ask at your hotel reception for directions, or use GPS, NAVI or smart phone map services for George Maduroplein 1, 2584 RZ, The HagueOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the park is an outdoor attraction, so dress for the weather
- The Hague can be easily reached by public transportation from Amsterdam Central Station (less than 1 hour by train). Please check the journey planner at www.ns.nl (available in English). If you're traveling from The Hague Central Station or Holland Spoor Station, take tram line 9. Look out for the tram stop called "Madurodam" and you'll know you're there!