Travel back in time to one of the most significant dates in history on a visit to The D-Day Story in Portsmouth. Explore the exhibition at your own pace and marvel at over 10,000 items that depict the story of D-Day and the Battle of Normandy.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The D-Day Story, Clarence Esplanade, Southsea, Portsmouth PO5 3NT.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The last entry on board of the LCT 7074 is 4pm April to September, last entry in the museum galleries is 4.30pm April to September.
- The last entry on board of the LCT 7074 is 3.30pm October to March, last entry in the museum galleries is 4pm October to March.
- The timings are: 1st April - 30th September from 10:00 AM to 5.30 PM
- 1st October - 31st March from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- For further information about visiting the museum, visit theddaystory.com