See the vibrant city of Austin in an entirely new and exciting way in this 3-hour, Amazing Race-style scavenger hunt. Let your smart phone be your guide as you race to Capitol building, through 6th street and along the scenic river front.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Travel by foot, car or public transportation to the Texas State Library and Archives Building located on Brazos Street between 12th Street and 13th Street. Public parking is available in a number of lots in the area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A team may have as many people as you like. However, the tour is typically best with no more than 6 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password.
- This tour is offered at a fixed group price instead of a per-person pricing scale, so this is the perfect city adventure for groups who want to get the best bang for their buck.
- All information you need to start your tour will be sent to your smartphone, which will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person).
- You may purchase your tour days, weeks, or months before your adventure.
- It's a good idea to bring water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil and paper and, of course, a fully-charged smartphone.