Visit the town of Terezín, the largest Czech concentration camp of World War II, on a guided tour from Prague. See the site of the Jewish ghetto, and the town school, now a museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Russian, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Get picked up from your hotel in Prague. The pickup time will be 30-60 minutes prior to the tour's starting time.
Select participants and date
Meet at the rooftop parking of Main Train Station, next to the company Sixt car rental.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Only commentary in English is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian is available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually.