Anaga is undoubtedly one of the most emblematic places of Tenerife. This spectacular volcanic formation houses one of the most important laurel forests, dragon trees and cactuses in the world, forming a priceless protected natural area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- There may not be a pickup point directly at your hotel. The local operator will contact you to inform you of your pickup point and the exact pick-up time. Pickup provided only in Puerto de la Cruz' surroundings. The pickup time will be between 08:20 AM and 08:50 AM depending on your location.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes