Stargaze at Teide National Park, the 3rd best place in the world to view stars and described by NASA as a window to the universe. Experience beautiful starry nights set against a background of prehistoric rock formations and pine forests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Meet at the bus stops outside of the listed hotels, or at the green Titsa bus stops when applicable. Please arrive at the pickup point 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. You will receive a message on the morning of your tour by WhatsApp or text confirming the pickup time and location selected.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please let us know if you are vegetarian
- Dress appropriately for cold temperatures and wear sensible, comfortable shoes