Experience what it feels like to breathe underwater during your introduction to scuba diving in Tenerife. Dive and snorkel with amazing marine life in clear blue waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Travel Sub Dive Center in Puerto Colon. Look for the "Escuela Nautica" building in front of pier #5.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- This tour does not guarantee that you will see turtles
- This tour is suitable for those who don't want to snorkel or dive, but want to enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean and coast of Tenerife
- It is not possible to use the diving/snorkeling mask with glasses. You will need to wear contact lenses or remove your glasses for the experience
- You should plan to not fly or go to a high altitude for at least 12 hours after diving