Gaze into the night sky with the aid of a guide and explore the constellations using high quality telescopes on Mount Teide. Discover the world’s largest solar observatory!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from locations in south Tenerife, including: Hotel Sol Arona tenerife; Best Tenerife (bus stop); Hotel Columbus; Olé Tropical (bus stop); Los Hibiscos (bus stop); Hotel Villas Bahia Fañabé; El Duque (bus stop, close to Costa Adeje Gran H.); Hotel Jardines del Teide; Hotel Vincci La Plantación; Riu Arecas (bus stop); Hotel El Mirador; Bahía del Duque; TITSA Playa Paraíso (bus stop); Hotel Hard Rock (bus stop); Hotel Riu Buenavista; Hotel Abama; Hotel Palacio de Isora;
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- In the event that the weather conditions prevent proper visibility of the stars through the solar telescopes, or if it otherwise is a threat to the tour, you will visit 2 nocturnal telescopes instead of 1
- In the event that the weather conditions prevent proper visibility of the stars, your guides will use audio visual equipment to give a virtual tour of the night sky, constellations and prominent objects that could have been seen
- This tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old
- People with health conditions should consult their doctor before undertaking this astronomical tour
- The pickup time will vary depending on the season and sunset time
- Children must confirm their age with a passport or ID card