Enjoy a relaxing ascent up Spain’s highest mountain on this 6-hour tour on Tenerife. Ascend Mount Teide by cable car (with skip-the-line tickets) and conquer the remaining 170 m on foot. Admire the breathtaking views of the island and Roques de Garcia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup included
- At your hotel or a nearby pick-up point in the south of Tenerife (Los Cristianos, Las Americas & Costa Adeje). Look for a blue van. Otherwise the meeting point is at the cable car station in the National Park.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- This activity requires a special permit to reach the Teide summit, which is requested by the local provider after the booking is received. Its availability is limited. If availability runs out, you will be contacted shortly after your booking and offered an alternative
- Hiking boots can be hired locally
- Technical information for the hike:
- For the ascent and the descent, you must overcome 170 meters of altitude by foot
- Hike duration: approximately 1 hour
- Physical fitness: Moderate
- Technique: Easy to moderate
- If the cable car is unavailable due to adverse weather conditions or technical issues then an alternative route in the national park will be organized. In this case, you can use the cable car ticket at another time within 1 year or get a partial refund of the price of the ticket of €27 per person
- You will be informed of the exact pickup time after booking