Explore the mountains of Anaga Rural Park on a sightseeing tour. Discover some of the last laurel forests in the world, immerse yourself in the local traditions, go to the unique villages, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup included
- Pick up only available from accommodations located in northern Tenerife.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There will be free time during the experience for a lunch break in a restaurant or to have a picnic
- The activity provider reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure, or circumstances beyond their control