Experience what it feels like to breathe underwater and start your journey to becoming an expert diver with an introduction to scuba diving in Tenerife. Dive and snorkel with amazing marine life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Travel Sub Dive Center in Puerto Colon. Look for the "Escuela Nautica" building in front of pier #5.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- This tour does not guarantee that you will see turtles
- This tour is suitable for those who don't want to snorkel or dive, but want to enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean and coast of Tenerife
- It is not possible to use the diving/snorkeling mask with glasses. You will need to wear contact lenses or remove your glasses for the experience
- You should not plan to fly for at least 12 hours after diving