Kayak and snorkel while observing turtles and other sea life in a non-intrusive way on a kayaking trip in Tenerife. Enjoy an eco-friendly way to experience marine life while respecting the animals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, French
Select participants and date
Please search for Xplore Tenerife on Google maps. The building is called Cristianmar and the office is on the ground floor to the left of the building looking towards the sea.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- For the stability of the kayak, there is a weight limit of 100 kg for the single kayaks and 180 kg (combined weight of both participants) for the double kayaks. People over the weight limit will not be able to partake in the activity
- You must be able to swim to partake in this activity. You will not be able to do the activity if the supplier considers it unsafe to conduct the activity
- Changing rooms and lockers are available.
- The minimum age is 14 years old, and minors under 18 have to be accompanied by a parent.