Snorkel alongside turtles in a non-intrusive way on a kayaking adventure in Tenerife that respects the animal's welfare and freedom. Enjoy an eco-friendly way to experience underwater wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, French
Select participants and date
Meet at the Xplore Tenerife office. The building is called Cristianmar and the office is on the ground floor to the left of the building looking towards the sea.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- For the stability of the kayak, there is a weight limit of 100 kg for the single kayaks and 180 kg (combined weight of both participants) for the double kayaks. People over the weight limit will not be able to partake in the activity
- You must be able to swim to partake in this activity. You will not be able to do the activity if the supplier considers it unsafe to conduct the activity
- Changing rooms and lockers are available