Enjoy a hiking tour with an official guide to reach the summit of Mount Teide, the tallest peak in Spain. Take in spectacular area views from the top that can be reached by cable car and foot, and learn about the natural landscapes from your guide.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from hotels in north Tenerife, including: La Chiripa Garden, Parque San Antonio, Noelia Playa, Dania Park, Hotel Concordia, Titsa Cruce Meliá, Teidemar, Garoé, Botánico, and Kiosko Paragüitas.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- In the event that the cable car has to close, an alternative excursion will be arranged and with a refund of 50%
- Tours from the southern area in German, are only available on Sundays
- This activity requires a special permit to reach the Teide summit, which is requested by the local provider after booking is confirmed; its availability is limited and may run out so if this occurs you will be contacted shortly after your booking and an alternative will be provided