Enjoy this sunset-and-stargazing adventure in Tenerife’s Mount Teide National Park. Toast the sunset with a glass of cava, and later, gaze at the stars in the night sky.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, German, English, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup from the South Coast of Tenerife, at a meeting point near your hotel. You’ll receive an email from the local partner with details of your exact pickup time and location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and warm clothing (especially in the winter)
- Includes a stop at a restaurant inside the National Park; dinner is included
- Exact pickup details will be confirmed by email after your booking is complete. This may very much vary depending on the location where you will be staying